What type of client are you?
Choose your location
Choose your location
Choose your location
Our purpose is to work together to build better financial futures for our clients. To achieve this, we have embedded core values of integrity and trust across the company, which form the bedrock of how we service our clients. We strongly believe that Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) helps improve our performance and the quality of service our clients receive. That's why we are committed to making sure we're able to drive real change in this critical area.
" Our rich diversity is a huge strength and critical to our business success. Working in an inclusive environment allows us to be ourselves, which helps collaboration and drives innovation, all of which builds better customer experiences."
Anne Richards, CEO, Fidelity International
We strongly believe that Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) helps improve our performance and the quality of service our clients receive. That’s why we are committed to:
- Delivering mandatory training for all our staff.
- Rolling-out inclusive policies and processes to let our people thrive and encouraging them to put this into action.
- Holding our suppliers to similarly high standards.
- Collaborating with others and lending support to local communities.
- Raising awareness and celebrating the positive steps we make.
Our CEO Anne Richards on the 'must win' battles in the D&I space over the next few years.
Quite simply, D&I matters at Fidelity.
To make sure we're able to deliver real change we're concentrating on four global priorities.
We celebrate our global workforce's cultural diversity and respect all cultures, nationalities, ethnicities and beliefs. These differences make us stronger and are critical to our success. Our inclusive practices such as training, technology and awareness allow us to work together effectively and are designed to bring out the best in each other.
- We’re measuring and tracking progress on increasing the cultural diversity of our workforce.
- We have set targets to increase the representation of Black colleagues in our workplace and especially at senior levels.
- We celebrate internal role models through our Diverse Leaders series.
- We’re raising awareness and celebrating our differences through events.
- We’re training colleagues to work effectively and building teams across different cultures.
We accept people for who they are, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity and expression. We recognise our people perform and collaborate better when they can be their true selves which frees them to help design and deliver LGBT+ inclusive products, services and customer journeys.
- We’re a signatory of the UN LGBT+ Standards of Conduct for Business.
- We encourage our people to participate in Pride events all around the world.
- We have a Global Allies programme to engage everyone in ensuring LGBT+ inclusion.
- We ensure people policies, processes and training are inclusive of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
- We promote visible LGBT+ role models and allies internally and externally.
We recognise how important it is to improve accessibility and enablement for our customers with different abilities and health conditions. To this end, we’re making adjustments and seeking opportunities to remove any barriers where we can. We're continually looking to ensure all our products and services are inclusive and accessible for our customers with disabilities and health conditions.
- We treat disability inclusion and wellbeing as a business priority.
- We promote accessibility and enablement for employee with different abilities and health conditions.
- We have Mental Health Champions and First Aiders to promote and open and supportive culture around mental health.
- We celebrate the business success stories of all our people, regardless of disability or health conditions.
- We uphold best practice digital accessibility standards for employees and customers.
We know that addressing any gender imbalances - in terms of representation and pay gap - is not just the right thing to do; we also believe it makes commercial sense. Flexible working, inclusive parental leave policies and return-to-work programmes are just some of the ways we're doing this. And we're helping women take control of their financial futures with our Women & Money campaign.
- We're committed to closing our gender pay gap.
- We've set more stretching targets to achieve 35% women in senior management roles by December 2023.
- We offer equal-paid parental leave and flexible working options to all our people, regardless of gender identify or sexual orientation, across all our operating locations.
- We run a New Horizons Returners Programme to support individuals returning to work after an extended career break.
We’re convinced that D&I makes us a better company and we have introduced a series of measures to keep us on track.
Objectives - Each D&I priority has defined objectives incorporated into our business goals.
Targets - To continuously improve our performance, we set goals and targets.
Reviews - We use data to track progress, as well as measure (voluntarily and confidentially) and audit our performance to drive continuous improvement.
Accountability - We hold senior leaders accountable for our D&I progress.
Customer experience - We assess and enhance our customer experience to meet the needs of all clients.